Posted on April 6, 2021
5 Things to do after your boudoir session :
- STARE AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR YOU FINE ASS BABE
- Call your best friend and tell them how absolutely AMAZING and RELAXED you feel.
- Look at the sky, close your eyes, cry a little, for every tear shed is a RELEASE OF ANY NEGATIVITY YOU CARRY, ESPECIALLY ANY NEGATIVITY YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF.
- Say these affirmations ” I AM WORTHY. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM VALUABLE AS I AM. I DESERVE THE UTMOST KINDNESS TO MYSELF LIKE I GIVE TO OTHERS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH.”
- Treat yourself to a date! Either by yourself BECAUSE YOU ARE A BAD BITCH, or with a friend or your significant other.
AND A BONUS : SCREAM “I JUST DID THAT! I CAN’T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!” .Boudoir sessions are so very delicate because much like having an intimate relationship for the first time, taking your clothes off, piece by piece, in front of new eyes feels like a fucking GAMBLE, because we do not know how this new person will react. Revealing parts of ourselves slowly, that we don’t usually show to others is fucking scary. But, I HOPE that when you get to my studio, you feel a bit of relief knowing that your body will NOT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON, BUT FUCKING CELEBRATED FOR THE GLORIOUS CREATION THAT IT IS. Without your body you wouldn’t be able to do the things that scare the living shit out of you or do the things that make you feel love, excitement, and joy. .So, remember to treat your body like the TREASURED BEING THAT YOU ARE. .And don’t forget to drink some water, you need that shit.
Posted on November 1, 2020
Searles Castle, Windham NH
Posted on August 15, 2021
Dan + Jen got married at the beautiful Oscar Barn Wedding Venue in Hooksett, NH! It was simple, and absolutely gorgeous! Here are some of their venders :
Venue : Oscar Barn Wedding Venue : https://oscarbarnweddingvenue.com
Florals : Flora Bella : http://www.florabellanh.com
Favors : Hip Peas Farm : https://hippeasfarm.com
Band : Jamsterdam : https://www.facebook.com/JamsterdamNH/
Posted on August 4, 2021
MY LITTLE SISTER GOT MARRIED LAST MONTH ON ONE OF THE RAINIEST DAYS OF SUMMER! <3 It was such a fun, cold day! There was so much love and so many ECSTATIC kids that got to play in the rain! We have been waiting to officially call Nick our brother-in-law for many years now, although we have called him that for years and have been lucky enough to call his family “our” family. Thank you, Nick, for giving our sister the time she needed to grow into the beautiful, wonderful woman that she is. Thank you for having the MUCH NEEDED patience it takes to be in our family. We love you both SO VERY much. Congratulations, you two. <3
Posted on August 3, 2021
The O’Connell’s got married last year during COVID and decided to re-do it BIG this year! It was so very sweet and FULL of love and fun! Here are their vendor details :
- Venue : Castleton Banquet and Conference Center : https://www.castletonbcc.com
- Dress : Bella Sera Bridal : https://www.bellaserabride.com
- Cake : Sweet 23 : https://www.facebook.com/sweet23confections/
- Florals : Whole Foods in Bedford, NH
- DJ : Jillian Mann (https://www.facebook.com/JillianMannMusic) with Get Down Tonight Entertainment : http://www.getdowntonight.com
- Hair : Nicole Hankins
- Make-up : Amanda Hope : http://www.amandahopemakeup.com
- Videography : AVR Photography & Video : http://www.avrphotography.com
- Officiant : Michelle Vincent : http://www.mvjpnh.com
- Photography : Kendra-anne Michelle Photography