5 Things to do after your boudoir session :
- STARE AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR YOU FINE ASS BABE
- Call your best friend and tell them how absolutely AMAZING and RELAXED you feel.
- Look at the sky, close your eyes, cry a little, for every tear shed is a RELEASE OF ANY NEGATIVITY YOU CARRY, ESPECIALLY ANY NEGATIVITY YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF.
- Say these affirmations ” I AM WORTHY. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM VALUABLE AS I AM. I DESERVE THE UTMOST KINDNESS TO MYSELF LIKE I GIVE TO OTHERS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH.”
- Treat yourself to a date! Either by yourself BECAUSE YOU ARE A BAD BITCH, or with a friend or your significant other.
AND A BONUS : SCREAM “I JUST DID THAT! I CAN’T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!” .Boudoir sessions are so very delicate because much like having an intimate relationship for the first time, taking your clothes off, piece by piece, in front of new eyes feels like a fucking GAMBLE, because we do not know how this new person will react. Revealing parts of ourselves slowly, that we don’t usually show to others is fucking scary. But, I HOPE that when you get to my studio, you feel a bit of relief knowing that your body will NOT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON, BUT FUCKING CELEBRATED FOR THE GLORIOUS CREATION THAT IT IS. Without your body you wouldn’t be able to do the things that scare the living shit out of you or do the things that make you feel love, excitement, and joy. .So, remember to treat your body like the TREASURED BEING THAT YOU ARE. .And don’t forget to drink some water, you need that shit.